BurnUpChart for a FixVersion

Hello Community!

I would like to create a BurnUp chart for a given Fix Version and issue type of a given JIRA project.
It should show on a timeline the

• total number of issues
  • number of resolved issues
    (I expect for every time period the cumulative number of tickets, not the current one for the time period.)

I tried to implement it as follows:

• pages: Project, Fix Version, Issue Type
  • measures: Calculated members “cumulative total issues”, “cumulative issues resolved”

My problem is: it is missing the tickets that had been removed from the fix version earlier.
I assume the filter by Fix Version is applied as of today, yielding a list of topics and for this the history is shown.

Is there any chance to fix my problem?

cheers
Alex

Cumulative total issues:
CASE WHEN [Issue].CurrentMember.Level.Name <> ‘Issue’ THEN
Cache(
NonZero(Sum(PreviousPeriods([Time].CurrentHierarchyMember),
Cache([Measures].[Issues created])
))
+ [Measures].[Issues created]

)
WHEN [Time].CurrentHierarchyMember IS [Time].CurrentHierarchy.DefaultMember
THEN NonZero([Measures].[Issues due])
ELSE
– optimized formula for drill through Issue
NonZero(IIF(
DateBeforePeriodEnd(
[Issue].CurrentMember.get(‘Created at’),
[Time].CurrentHierarchyMember),
([Time].CurrentHierarchy.DefaultMember,
[Measures].[Issues created]),
))
END

Hi Alex,

eazyBI supports reporting on historical values for single value custom fields only. Fix version is default Jira custom field with multiple values. We do not support value changes for Fix version. We import Fix versions for each issue as they are now.

Many customers leave previous Fix version in the Issue. This option will show you any issue with previous Fix version and current Fix version.

Daina / support@eazybi.com

Hi Daina,
thanks for the reply.
For me the consequence is that we have to refrain to build burn-up or burn-down charts with EasyBI. Leaving the previous fixversion in the tickets would rather jeopardize our transparency.

Cheers
Alex