We want to create a burnup chart over multiple projects.
In Jira we have the following hierarchy:
- Level: Epics (assigned to a fixVersion)
- Level: Stories/Bugs/Tasks (across multiple projects)
- Level: Subtasks
Original Estimate and Remaining Estimate are entered for 2. Level or 3. Level
What we want to do is get all the Epics for a certain version and sum up the Original and Remaining estimate of all their children issues.
- get all Epics with fixVersion=“V1”
- get all Issues in the Epic (even if they are in another project)
- get all the subtasks of the Issues
- sum up the Original and Remaining Estimate to show them as a burn-up over time
How can we achieve this?