Cycle Time in Each Ongoing Status

Hi,

I’m trying to make a measure for each ongoing status cycle time.
For example, I would like to know which tickets are currently in WIP status for over 2 business days.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi @Amy_Chang
​Welcome to eazyBI community!

​I recommend taking a look at our Demo report here - Issue days in selected status - Issues - Jira Demo - eazyBI as it seems that you are looking for something very similar.
You could edit the measure “Days in transition status till now” and replace the measure in the MDX formula from Days in transition status to Workdays in transition status to match your requirement about business days.
​Once done so, you can apply the Row filter to be > 2 (Create reports)

​Best wishes,

Elita from support@eazybi.com

Hi @Elita.Kalane

Thank you for your reply.
However, it didn’t work from my side; even I changed Days in transition status to Workdays in transition status, the column became empty.

I made my own MDX, and it works.

([Measures].[Issue Progress days] +
DateDiffWorkdays([Measures].[Transition to status last date], now()) - [Measures].[Issue Progress days])*1440

It can measure the current ongoing status time. However, adding the assignee field to the row will show multiple assignees in an issue and have different times for an issue. I’m curious about how we can only offer the latest assignee.

Another problem I met was that some assignees didn’t show up on the report, but we actually assigned the ticket to someone. The eazyBI regards them as (unassigned). How can I deal with it?

Hi @Amy_Chang

To help you with the most accurate solution, could you please reach out to us @ support@eazybi.com and share the definition for your eazyBI report?

How to export the report definition - Export and import report definitions

Along with the report definition, please share JSON file of the issue where you have assigned the issue to an assignee that doesn’t show up in the report:

Get JSON of the issue:
Open an issue in Jira. Modify the URL of the issue replacing browse with rest/api/latest/issue and then add ?expand=changelog at the end of the URL. Save the JSON results of the issue as the file and send it to me.

Please refer to this community post when you contact us directly.

Kind regards,

Elita from support@eazybi.com