DateDiffDays(
( [Measures].[Transition to status last date],
[Time].CurrentHierarchy.DefaultMember ),
Now()
), 0
)
)
)

This gives me the number of days in a status for the entire life of the issue. How can I set this measure so that it gives me the days in status during a sprint?

Hi @JTHowe

Yes, this calculation works for the whole issue lifecycle.

Though, there are limitations to calculate a precise time the issue spent in status within a sprint. It is because:

1. measure “Days in transition status” is calculated at the moment when the issue leaves the status and it retrieves all the time spent in this status. So, if the issue entered the status before the sprint, and left it during the sprint, the whole time in this status (or, if the issue has been in the status several times, during the last transition period) would be included in the measure.

2. As there could be several transitions to/from the same status, calculating days between transition date and sprint start/end days also won’t be precise. It would be doable with complex calculations, but still won’t be guaranteed precise.

Therefore, I would suggest using the same Days in transition and take into account those limitations.

Best,
Ilze / support@eazybi.com

This really helps me for resolution of my one report, where I need to show Status wise days per Issue in stacked graph. Thank you.

This is giving data error sometimes, I am looking into it and will update if I found any solution.