Drill through showing 1's instead of actual calculation

Hi,

I’m still pretty new to this. I have a calculated member that is showing how many tickets, by priority, have been opened for > 90 days.

When i ‘drill through’ the 31 tickets that are opened with a ‘Normal Priority’, a list of those 31 tickets is returned but the calculated member displays ‘1s’ for the entire list.

How do i get this column in the drill through section to tell me how many days each individual ticket has been opened?

NonZero(
Count(
Filter(
Descendants([Issue].CurrentMember, [Issue].[Issue]),
[Measures].[Issues due] > 0 AND
DateDiffDays([Issue].CurrentMember.get(‘Created at’),
Now()) >= 90
AND
Isempty([Measures].[Issue Closed Date])
))
)

Columns: Measures
Pages: Issue Type, Status
Rows: Project, Priority

Hi,
From your report hope you performed “Drill through”, based on issue, so only its showing as “1”

Which is intended,

Let me know if this helps…

Hi!

@Ram.v is correct - the Measure is counting issues and for each individual issue that matches the condition, the count returns 1.

You can use this measure together with Issue dimension/Issue level and click on the Measure column name to set the filter to be greater than zero in this column. It will get all the issues that apply to the filtering conditions in a similar way as Drill through issue. Further, add the Measures > Calculated members > Default > Average age days to see the age of each of those issues.

Please also consider using Age dimension to filter the issues that are older than 90 days. This would work faster than the calculation.

Lauma / support@eazybi.com