Epic link hours spent

Hi, I need some help.
I need a measure, calculating hours spent, of linked issues (Epick link) and also epic hour spent.
Ín hours spent column I would like the sum of the issues have the epic link.
Thanks

Hi,
You can use the Epic hierarchy in your report and then use the tuple in the formula to find the hours spent on epics:

([Measures].[Hours spent],
[Issue Type].[Epic])

Now the Hours for the other issues under the epic would be the formula like this:

[Measures].[Hours spent]-
([Measures].[Hours spent],
 [Issue Type].[Epic])

Kindly,
Janis, eazyBi support

Thanks, but know I need, Epic properties in that table, epics created, epics closed, and epics gecha alta (is acustom field) is this possible?
Thanks

In our case, Epics and issues are not in the same project, using what you propose, epics are agrupated also by proyect.
In my case, the sumatory does not work

Hi,

You can build a new epic hierarchy that will not partition the issues by project. Please, check the advanced settings for such hierarchy here: Additional Issue hierarchies - eazyBI for Jira

Standard issue properties and properties from custom fields are available for Epic hierarchy members:

Kindly,
Janis, eazyBI support

Thanks!
One question, Isses created column, will sum issues that have theses epic link, no?
I think I am not explaining well.
I need:
How may epics are created, closed, and have “fecha alta” in one month, and also I need the total hours spent of those issues that are linked to the epic. Is this posible?
Thanks

HI

In each month
Columns: Epics with fecha alta, epics with due date and status done, Cumulative open epics, hours spent in epic + linked issues

Can somebody help me?