#ERR: mondrian.olap.fun.MondrianEvaluationException

I imported data through an excel file “prix de vente”, I want to show the following field in a table:

• When it is not an epic, and the number is found in the imported excel file, add it
  • When it is not an epic, and the number is NOT found in the imported excel file, add 0
  • When it is an epic, SUM all the sous-tâches that are linked to that epic
    The formula that is written is the following:
    IIf(not IsEmpty([Measures].[Issue Epic Link]),
    IIf([Issue].CurrentMember.Level.UniqueName = ‘[Issue].[Issue]’,
    – THEN (Issue level)
    [Measures].[Budget au niveau issue],
    – ELSE (Project level)
    0),
    Sum(
    Filter(
    [Issue].AllMembers,
    [Measures].[Issues created] > 0 AND [Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember.get(‘Issue type ID’) = 10001
    ),
    [Measures].[Budget au niveau issue]
    )
    )
    but it gives me the following error: “#ERR: mondrian.olap.fun.MondrianEvaluationException: Aggregation is not supported over a list with more than 1000 predicates (see property mondrian.rolap.maxConstraints)”

I do not know how not get this error. I tried to look after the solution in here but everything I try is giving me the same error. You are superb at helping out so please can you point me in the right direction

@Alexia
What do you use for report rows in your report?
Is it Epic level report you want to create?

Martins / eazyBI

I use epic and bellow everything that is linked to the same epic link

Perhaps you can try using the Issue.Epic hierarchy from the “Issue” dimension to automatically aggregate the imported measure from the children to epic level. This report would automatically include the epic results in the report.