Graph Multiple Calculated Members

Hi Everyone,

I’m importing ticket data from Zendesk into EasyBI.

I’ve created a calculated member that helps me determine if a ticket breached the SLA or not using the following:

CASE

WHEN [Measures].[Ticket priority] = “High”
THEN IIF(DateDiffWorkdays([Measures].[Ticket created date],[Measures].[Ticket solved date])>6,1,0)

WHEN [Measures].[Ticket priority] = “Normal”
THEN IIF(DateDiffWorkdays([Measures].[Ticket created date],[Measures].[Ticket solved date])>22,1,0)

END

Because this is just returning true/false for individual tickets, while I can total it in the table view, it doesn’t help me graph it at all due to the result set.

Can someone help point me in the right direction for what I’d want to do if the real outcome I want is to be able to have pie charts for each priority presenting quantity breached/not breached for solved tickets.

You would like to use a calculation over a set of Tickets. Here is a suggested formula example for this. I transformed your calculation to get a total sum of tickets with this rule:

Sum(
    Filter(Descendants([Ticket].CurrentMember, [Ticket].[Ticket]),
    DateInPeriod(
        [Ticket].CurrentMember.get('Solved at') ,
        [Time].CurrentHierarchyMember)
     AND 
     CoalesceEmpty([Measures].[Ticket priority],"") MATCHES "High|Normal"
     AND
     DateDiffWorkdays([Measures].[Ticket created date],[Measures].[Ticket solved date])
     >
     -- specify days by priority, you can use either IIF or CASE WHEN ... if you have more priorities
     IIF ([Measures].[Ticket priority]= "High" , 6, 22 )
      ),
  -- counts solved valid tickets with this rule. 
   [Measures].[Tickets solved]   
    )

Daina / support@eazybi.com