Help with Aggregate formula

Hi, I have a problem and would like help if possible.

First I’ll explain a little bit what I need to do, I need to generate a report where I can see the issues that had a status update in progress in the last month or in a specific month.

I’m trying to use the aggregate to filter data from a specific date, however, I noticed that it uses the issue creation date and I would like to use another date, for example the update date.

The formula I’m using is:

Aggregate(
     [Time].[Month].CurrentDataMember.PrevMember,
     [Status].[In Progress]
)

Hi @Flavio_Lopes,

For your report, you might want to use measures and dimensions representing issue change history https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybi/data-import/data-from-jira/import-issue-change-history.

For your report, select dimension “Transition Status” and select status “In Progress” and measure “Transition to status issues count” to see the issue count that changes the status to “In Progress” in the selected period (the “Time” dimension).

You may create a calculated measure in the Measures section to represent the same logic if you like. For example, use tuple expression:

([Measures].[Transitions to status issues count],
[Transition Status].[In Progress])

The given solution and calculated measures work with the “Time” dimension by default and represent issue count by the date when the issue changed status to “In Progress”.

Best,
Zane / support@eazyBI.com

1 Like