How to build a report for stories under fix version epics where the stories are linked to the epic under other project

Hello,

I want to build a report that only shows the stories under fix version epics. And some of the user stories are linked to the epics in other projects.

For example, I have 2 fixVersions: R1 and R2, I only want the report to show the user stories under R1 epics. And I have 3 projects, A, B, C. The user story A-1 is linked with the R1 epic in project B. In the report, A-1 is not counted as a user story either under project A or project B. The Javascript code for ‘Issues count epic version’ is:

nonzero(count(
Filter (Descendants([Issue].CurrentMember,[Issue].[Issue]),
([Measures].[Issues created],
[Fix version].Currenthierarchy.DefaultMember)>0 and
DefaultContext((
[Measures].[Issues created],
[Fix version].CurrentHierarchyMember,
[Issue.Epic].[Parent].GetMemberbyKey([Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember.key).Parent,
[Issue type].[Epic]
)) >0
)
))

How should I change the code in order to solve this problem?

Thank you!

Hi,

Please, check the feature of how to create the “inherited” dimension from Jira standard fields:
https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/data-import/advanced-data-import-options/issue-link-field-dimensions

This solution can generate a new dimension where all the children issues are shown under the parent’s value of the field.

Kindly,
Janis, eazyBI support