How to count Transitions between Support Levels

Hello,
I want to count how many Issues were transitioned from Support Level 1 to Support Level 2 (Custom Field) and the other way round. Also interesting is to count how many Issues were opened in a specific Support Level and closed in another.
I only managed to count transitions between statuses but not between Support Levels. Which possibilities do I have?

Thanks

Hi,
Welcome to eazyBI community.
In this case, you could ensure that the custom field is imported with value changes
https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/data-import/custom-fields/advanced-settings-for-custom-fields#Advancedsettingsforcustomfields-Importchangesofcustomfielddimensions
This approach would work with single-select custom fields only.

If you have imported your custom field already in the cube, you must unselect and remove this field temporarily, before you add advanced settings for it.
Then it is safe to import the field as dimension again (this time already with new advanced settings).

Next, you could create new calculated measures to count issues as per your requirements

For the first calculation try this code (but please adjust the custom field name part in the code below)

NonZero(
Count(
Filter(
Descendants([Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember,[Issue].[Issue]),
(
[Measures].[Transitions to],
[Transition field].[Custom field Name] --adjust this line based on CF actual name
[Custom field name].[Support Level 2]
)>0
AND
(
[Measures].[Transitions from],
[Transition field].[Custom field Name] --adjust this line based on CF actual name
[Custom field name].[Support Level 1] --adjust this line based on CF actual name
)>0
)
)
)

And for the second calculation try this code:

NonZero(
Count(
Filter(
Descendants([Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember,[Issue].[Issue]),
[Measures].[Issue custom field name] <> "(none)" --adjust this line based on CF actual name
AND
(
[Measures].[Transitions from],
)>0
)
)
)

Martins / eazyBI team.