How to identify duplicate values in report fields available as measures?

Hi,

I’m new to EasyBI report. I’m building a report which should report the issues with duplicate values available in couple of fields, the fields are available as measures.
Please help me with some guidance to achieve this

Thanks

Experts in this group, can you help on this request please?

Hi @Paul_08 ,

To give you an answer relevant to your specific scenario, please provide more details on a couple of fields you reference and the desired report structure.

As a starter, I can give you an example comparing Fix Version and Affects Version values for each issue. For example, the formula for a new calculated measure could look similar to the one below:

CASE WHEN [Measures].[Issue fix versions] MATCHES [Measures].[Issue affects versions]
THEN
'Duplicate'
END

This calculated measure requires the Issue dimension “Issue” level members in the report. See in action in the screenshot below:

See more details on defining calculated measures on the eazyBI documentation page - Calculated measures and members.

Best,
Roberts // support@eazybi.com

Thanks @roberts.cacus for your response.

To provide more details, this a sample scenario

The report needs to list the issues which has the same values repeated in the product code column or Risk code column. Also these columns can have null values in it.
So from the attached sample screen shot data , the report needs to list only 3 issues, ie, the VCCRMES ids 218, 220 and 222

Appreciate your help to build this report

Thanks
Paul

Hi @Paul_08 ,

What type of fields are the two - Product code and Risk Code? I recommend importing them as dimensions and using them in report pages. See the example below with the same Fix Version and Affects Version fields:

The option to import the fields as dimensions might not be available for the specific fields. Please share the two custom field types to consider the best way forward in such a case.

Best,

Thanks @roberts.cacus .
Those 2 fields, Product code and Risk Code, are ‘Label’ fields in JIRA and it’s not showing as dimensions. Please advise.

Paul

Hi @Paul_08

eazyBI can import “Label” type Jira custom fields as dimensions. Please check the eazyBI import options “Custom fields” tab if the two custom fields are selected for import as dimensions. See more details on the Jira custom field import into eazyBI here - Jira custom fields.

If you don’t have access to the eazyBI import options, please seek help from your Jira admin.

Best,