How to import all time logged on an issue type by a user

I want to know how to import all time logged on an issue type (Bugs, tasks, sub-tasks ) by a user along a sprint whenever a time logged even if after the issue is closed.
for example:
if a user logs 50 mins in the first time then 30 mins then closed the issue and logged 20 mins then the total should be 1 h. 40 mins.
knowing that I’m using this formula and it imports only the first value logged in the issue which is 50 mins.
( Sum(
{
[Issue Type].[Sub-task]
},
[Measures].[Hours spent]
)
+
Sum(
{
[Issue Type].[Task]
},
[Measures].[Hours spent]
)
+
Sum(
{
[Issue Type].[Bug]
},
[Measures].[Hours spent]
)

Sum(
{
[Issue Type].[Review]
},
[Measures].[Hours spent]
)
+
Sum(
{
[Issue Type].[Test Cases]
},
[Measures].[Hours spent]
)
+
Sum(
{
[Issue Type].[Test Execution]
},
[Measures].[Hours spent]
)

)*60

Hi @Issraa_Abdulaliem,

You might want to use measure “Hours spent with sub-taks” to see logged time on the issue itself and its sub-tasks. And to filter hours for specific issue types, use dimension “Issue Type” on report pages. And select issue types of interest: Task, review, Bug, Test execution, etc.
Use dimension “Logged by” to analyze logged time by users who worked on issues.

If an issue is completed (resolved) in Sprint and some user logs additional time on it after a sprint is closed and the issue is resolved, measure “Hours spent with sub-taks” covers those hours as well.
If an issue is not completed in Sprint (moved to another sprint), measure “Hours spent with sub-taks” covers only those worklogs that are logged during the sprint.

Check out the Demo account for several examples of how to build time tracking reports: Time Tracking - Jira Demo - eazyBI.

Best,
Zane / support@eazybi.com

I want to get the total time for all types of mentioned subtasks together, how can i use the measure “Hours spent with sub-taks”