How to remove row?

I try to remove the “all XRay Test Execution Status” row in my report, so I can create a graph.
The problem is, I can’t just use the remove Button because I have other rows that don’t have a Status.
Is there any way to hide the row, so I can use it in a line diagram?

I attached a picture to make it clearer, the red row has to be removed without removing the other rows.

Hi @abbyfriend,

I understand that you would like to represent different hierarchy levels of execution statuses for different measures. For example, represent hierarchy level Status for measure “Cumulative Xray Tests executed” and for top hierarchy level All Xray Test Execution Statuses for measures “Plan”, “Plan coverage”, etc.
You can do it by defining a new calculated measure using condition CASE WHEN - if the hierarchy level is status then return measure value.

For example, to return “Cumulative Xray Tests executed” only for statuses and not for top hierarchy level, you may define a new calculated measure like this:

CASE WHEN [Xray Test Execution Status].CurrentMember.Level.Name = "Status"
THEN [Measures].[Cumulative Xray Tests executed]
END

Best,
Zane / support@eazyBI.com

Hey Zane,

thank you for your reply. Is there a way to just remove one row (I marked it in the Screenshot). If I remove all Execution Statuses, the tests for amber…etc. are no longer displayed. Unfortunately they are imported from an excel file and don’t have a specific status.

Thank you very much :sunny:
Best regards,
Anna

Hi @abbyfriend,

There is a trick on how to hide the Top level of statuses.
Define new calculated measures using condition CASE WHEN in columns are selected status THEN return measure value else (for Top hierarchy level) do not return value.

CASE WHEN [Xray Test Execution Status].CurrentMember.Level.Name = 'Status'
THEN [Measures].[Cumulative Xray Tests executed]
END

And then hide empty columns in the report.

Best,

Aaaah, now I get it :slight_smile:

Thank you very much, this did work.

Best Regards,
Anna