Import external hours to obtain team's productivity

Hi,

I am trying to obtain team’s productivity in JIRA by calculating this productivity as the story points completed between hours spent on the sprint/delivery.

The problem is that hours spent are not going to be obtained from the JIRA project but from an external application manually (not compatible with JIRA).

I wanted to know if there is a way to import the external application hours into the report in eazyBI and create a calculated measure that divides the story points by the imported external hours.

Thank you very much in advance

Hi @JPerez ,

The additional data mapping into the Jira issues cube should help you here - Additional data import into Jira Issues cube - eazyBI for Jira.

I recommend mapping the worked hours as a measure to as many dimensions as possible. Looking at the screenshot you shared, the Issue and Sprint dimensions should be the bare minimum. If the users who work the hours are also crucial, and they are as members in the Logged by dimension, I recommend mapping the hours also to it.

Please see the documentation page above and two talks on the additional data mapping from the eazyBI community days - Training videos on specific topics - eazyBI for Jira.

The amount of preparation and the additional source data adjustment depends on the data from the external system.

Best,
Roberts // support@eazybi.com