Issue burn up in sprint not showing all data

Hi, i am reusing the Issue Burn-Up by sprint, but for some reason it is not showing all the items in my sprint.
In my sprint, i have items from multiple projects. It is showing from 2 out of 3 projects. Why is that? I copied it as is. What am i doing wrong?

Hi @Meytal-BM

​I recommend to start with verifying whether all required projects are selected for import into eazyBI.
​If all relevant projects are imported into the report, I suggest identifying an issue that you would expect to see in a particular project, but you don’t see it there and do some troubleshooting on this demo report :
Sprint issue review - Issues - Jira Demo - eazyBI
​You could filter the report on the issue you identified and see what results are returned - that should give some clarity regarding what values are being returned. Maybe the issue doesn’t doesn’t show in your burn-up chart due to the filter criteria.

​If it is still not clear why the report doesnt return the expected results, please contact us at support@eazybi.com and send us your report definition. It would also be very beneficial if you could send a JSON of the issue you would expect to see in the report:
​Get JSON of the issue:
Open an issue in Jira. Modify the URL of the issue replacing browse with rest/api/latest/issue and then add ?expand=changelog at the end of the URL. Save the JSON results of the issue as the file and send it to me.

Best wishes,

Elita from support@eazybi.com