At first let me ask you for some basic checks:
- Are you talking about État de l’Exigence custom field?
- What type of custom field is?
- On the measure that you comment, is written with other character → État de l’‘Exigence. Is possible to be a grammar error, or can be other custom (test) field?
- On report, is possible that be a hidden dimension?
- Have you any error on your data import?
Maybe if you solve those checks, another community member can easily help you.
Additionally, let me share you that official documentation links about custom field settings and data import.
It’s really weird that the report doesn’t show some item that is imported as this type (dimension / measure / property) if it’s available for that custom field type in the eazybi importer.
I never encountered something like that behavior without some output error. I am looking for some examples that can help you.
If anybody have experience on that I like to know about that kind of situations.