Jira Report to show which sub-task assignees have worked on which parent component and how many times

I have components in the Project dimension and Assignees as the other dimension (preferably top). In the cell I would like to see a count of how many times each assignee has had a sub-task under an issue with that component listing. I can’t figure out how to make a measure to show that. - I don’t want the parent issue’s assignee included in the number, just the sub-task assignee.

Hi @EdWeill ,

While I would like to suggest Issue link field dimensions, unfortunately, they do not work with Project dimension at the moment.

So here is an MDX calculation that finds all the sub-tasks and sums them if the current Component on rows matches the sub-task parent’s Component:

--annotations.drill_through_non_empty = false
Sum(Filter(
  Descendants([Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember, [Issue].[Issue]),
  not IsEmpty([Issue].CurrentMember.Get('Parent issue key'))
),
CASE WHEN 
  [Issue].[Issue].GetMemberByKey([Issue].CurrentMember.Get('Parent issue key')).Get('Component IDs') 
  MATCHES '.*(^|,)'|| Cast([Project].CurrentHierarchyMember.key AS STRING) ||'($|,).*' 
THEN
  NonZero((
    [Measures].[Issues created],
    [Project].DefaultMember
  ))
END
)

Use it together with the default Project dimension, Component level, and Assignee dimension.

Lauma / support@eazybi.com

Thankyou very much! That seems to be working for me!

1 Like