Last Progress Status Date

Hello eazyBI Community,

I have a project and I am using eazyBI to pull some parameters from Jira and create a table with these parameters via eazyBI.

As the last step, I want to pull the date when my project’s “progress status” status was last changed to my table where I created many parameters. How can I formulate this? How can I formulate “last progress status changing date” ?

Hi @must1

Welcome to the Community! :tada:

Is this Project status coming from another add-on to your Jira?
Have you managed to import any data on the status change dates in eazyBI?

You could try to import this information from the add-ons REST API endpoints if it offers such an option and map it to the Project dimension as a property: Additional data import into Jira Issues cube

​Best regards,
​Nauris

No, it doesn’t come from another plugin in Jira. Let me explain.
The demand I see in Jira has a “Progress Status” value like Active, Canceled or On Hold…

I am looking for the last update date of Progress Status.

(For example: Progress Status: Active ------- New: Pending)

I am looking for MDX Calculation formulas that will list this date.

BR

Hi @must1

Is the “Progess Status” a custom field attributed with an issue, or is this an attribute for a Jira Project?

Thanks!
Nauris

Hi @nauris.malitis

It is a custom field.

BR

Hi @must1

If it is a single-value custom field, you can import the change history for it. Please check the guide here on “Custom field dimensions”: Import issue change history

Import this custom field as a dimension and then define a new calculated measure in the Measures dimension with the following formula:

TimestampToDate(
  (
    [Measures].[Transition to last timestamp],
    [Transition Field].[Progress Status],
    [Progress Status].[Pending]
  )
)

This will give you the date of the last transition to the Pending status.

​Let me know if this fits your use case or if you have any additional questions on this!

Let me know if this works as expected!
​Best regards,
​Nauris