Logged By Dimension - All users

Hello everyone,

Sorry if the question was already answered elsewhere.
I have an interrogation about the data obtained through the Logged By dimension in Eazy BI reports :
I don’t understand what data is exactly composing the dataset.
In my case, it gets me about 700 users which is neither, the number of users that logged time in JIRA overtime (as the report shows me users without logged time) or the number of active users in JIRA as I have more than 800.
Could someone enlighten me?

Thanks in advance !
Regards,
Matthieu

Hi @Matthieu_Oudeau ,
Logged by dimension contains users who have logged hours. To test this dimension, you can use it with the Hours spent measure.

If you have another calculated measure in your report that identifies Overtime, then you can enable NonEmpty option for Rows to hide irrelevant rows.

best,
Gerda // support@eazyBI.com

Hello @gerda.grantina,

Thank you for your response !

Oh maybe there is a confusion on my side about that as I am using the Tempo Billed Hours measure instead of the Hours Spent.
Is there a correspondence between the two?

(The more global aim of my report behind that is to allow by team to identify people that have not logged the expected time on a month, am I using a wrong dimension with Logged By?)

Thanks in advance !
Best regards,
Matthieu

Hi @Matthieu_Oudeau ,
The default measure Hours spent represents data from Tempo Timesheets, but you can also use Tempo Billed hours with Logged by dimension. It all depends on what data you would like to see at the end of your report as well on how your company uses Tempo app.

You can read more about eazyBI and Tempo integration in our documentation: Tempo - eazyBI for Jira

best,
Gerda // support@eazyBI.com