New Issue Level from sql Source

Hi,
I’m trying to add data from external SQL to Issue Cube. What I need to do is to import frist column as issues (that they already exist in Jira), second column as hierarchy level (to be able to see all of second column elements are related with each issue, the realtion is done by sql query), and third column as a Property that is related to second column by the sql query.

Let me show you the query:

‘SELECT res.“AS_ISSUE_KEY” AS TESTCASE, res.“TEST_RUN_ISSUE_KEY” AS TESTRUN, res.“RESULT_ID”, R.“RESULT_TYPE” AS RESULTADO
FROM “AO_5A68F6_TEST_RESULT” AS res INNER JOIN “AO_5A68F6_RESULT_ENUM” AS R
ON res.“RESULT_ID” = R.“ID”
WHERE res.“STEP_DETAILS” IS NULL
AND res.“AS_ISSUE_KEY” IS NOT NULL
ORDER BY TESTCASE’

I’m trying to import like this but it’s not working:

Thanks and regards!

Hi,

There are limitations to the additional data import into standard data cubes of eazyBI, unfortunately. It is not possible to add any new members (or dimension levels) to existing dimensions in such a way. It is possible to add new data into standard model only as new measures and properties.

There could be an alternative solution for this case. It is possible to build custom issue hierarchies using the issue links. If your test management app uses the issue links, you can check how the custom hierarchies in issue dimension can be configured:
https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/data-import/advanced-data-import-options/additional-issue-hierarchies

Kindly,