Possibility of generating a report, such as a screenshot

Hello,

The above report is the report I want to make, and the setting below is the one I am currently using.

Currently, there is a problem that only one data is included in a team, or the time set in page does not work properly.
(+ Key, Name column: team (dev team, qa team…) / Id column: worklog id (not visible in the screenshot))

If the dimension increases, problems such as cross join errors or out of memory errors occur.

1. Will I be able to make the above report?
  2. If I can’t, what would be the best way to extract as similar data as possible?
  3. If possible, how to solve the above problems

Thanks in advance.

Hi @younghoon,

The approach for this report would be using the Time dimension on report pages to filter data by period (for example, 2022 Dec), measure “Hours spent” on columns and then the option to Drill into worklogs for detailed information on each work log (date, comment, spent hours).

The report might look like this:

Drill through work logs to access more details on each spent time record. Note those details are available only on the Drill through screen.

You can check out the Demo account for a few more time-tracking report ideas: Time Tracking - Jira Demo - eazyBI.

Best,
Zane / support@eazyBI.com