Pulling Individual Values from a History Field

We set a due date for different statuses to help the teams meet the final due date.

I’m having an issue getting the correct date based on the transition status, The Issue Stage Target Due Date old values is pulling all the dates set but I want to only show the ones for the correct statuses. So for example, if the date was set for the Engineering Status it would show one date set for that and not all of the dates regardless of status.

Hi @tristan.slater,

In eazyBI, you can import previous values of a custom date field. Those old dates are imported as a comma separated string (https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/data-import/custom-fields#CustomFields-Customdatefieldoldvalues).
In this case, eazyBI can not tell which value was actual at each transition status, unfortunately.

To make a report more readable, you may show “Issue Stage Target Due Date old values” only as one column and not replicate it for each transition status. To do this use option to drill into measure by some dimension (https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/analyze-and-visualize/create-reports#Createreports-Drillintomeasurebyanotherdimensionlevel)

1. Remove “Transition Status” dimension form the report.
  2. Click on the measure “Transition From Status First Date no Time” header and choose the option Drill into >> Transition Status >> Transition status. This action will move the Transition Status dimension back to the columns section but show values only for the chosen measure.
  3. You may adjust the list of transition statuses for the columns by selecting individual members in dimension or removing ones you are not interested in.

Best,
Zane / support@eazyBI.com

Thank you Zane!

I’m trying to do a compare of the date in the Issue Stage Target Due Date field to the Transition From Status First Date field, to see if issues are transitioned on or before the date in the Issue Stage Target Due Date field. We are setting stage due dates for most of the statuses to help the different groups stay on task to the final due date.

Any ideas on how to show this? Or can we not since we don’t know which date belongs to which transition?