Reinstallation?

Hello! Our easyBI install isn’t working, the engineer who tried installing it may have entered a bad database credential as he remembers seeing a message about not being able to connect to the database. How can I get back to that part of the install? Trying to complete an evaluation before end of trial period so we can (almost certainly) buy, but haven’t gotten anything to work yet and COVID complications has slowed us down. Thank you!

You should still be able to click on eazyBI link in Jira top panel and go to Settings to change database credentials. Or you can disable plugin, delete JIRA_HOME/eazybi.toml file, enable plugin and start from scratch.

Thank you! That button doesn’t appear in the top panel, and clicking on any of the app buttons other than uninstall and disable just hangs. Also I do not see that file. Is there anything else I can try?

This looks like some Jira plugin management error. Look for errors in atlassian-jira.log. Consider the following steps:

1. Update Jira’s plugin manager.
  2. Clear Jira’s plugin cache:
    2.1) Stop the JIRA instance
    2.2) Delete JIRA_HOME/plugins/.bundled-plugins and JIRA_HOME/plugins/.osgi-plugins (just these two)
    2.3) Restart JIRA

If that does not help, please send Jira’s support zip to support@eazybi.com