Rejected Tasks Count

Hi all!
Can you please help me with the following:
I need to know:

• how many tasks are rejected during a specified time (example: current month)
  • if some tasks were rejected multiple times

Thanks!

Can someone please help me out with this? Thanks

Hi @JelenaInk,

Welcome to the eazyBI community :partying_face: !

How do you determine if a task is rejected? Suppose it is a transition into a status “Rejected”. In that case, you can define calculated measures to satisfy your requirement. See the formulas below:

The number of tasks rejected during a specified time:

([Measures].[Transitions to status issues count],
[Transition Status].[Rejected])

To retrieve tasks that were rejected more than once, you can iterate through individual issues and filter them by the requirement - number of transitions. See the suggested formula below:

Sum(
  Filter(
    Descendants([Issue].CurrentMember,[Issue].[Issue]),
    DateInPeriod(
      ([Measures].[Transition to status last date],
      [Transition Status].[Rejected],
      [Time].CurrentHierarchy.DefaultMember),
      [Time].CurrentHierarchyMember
    )
  ),
  CASE WHEN
  ([Measures].[Transitions to status],[Transition Status].[Rejected]) > 1
  THEN
  val(([Measures].[Transitions to status issues count],[Transition Status].[Rejected]))
  END
)

The number of issues transitioned to the Rejected status more than once will appear at the period of the last transition date. The report could look similar to the one below:

Please look at the eazyBI documentation page for more information on defining calculated measures - ​Calculated measures and members.

Best,
Roberts // support@eazybi.com

Hi @roberts.cacus thanks a lot!

I tried it, but for some reason I am getting this format for Rejected > 1, do you know how i can fix it? Thanks

Hi @JelenaInk,

Update the calculated measures formatting to “integer”. See more details here - Calculated measures and members.

Best,
Roberts // support@eazybi.com