Remove row if all columns have a String value

Hey!
I have a table with 5 columns (and some cells have String “NA”). I want to remove all the rows where all 5 columns have the string “NA”. How do i do that?
Thank you!

Hi @san ,

A possible solution would be to introduce a column filter by clicking on the column header of the measure that has these NA values and selecting the “Filter rows” → “not matches” and putting in the “NA” or the specific thing that you expect to be hidden: Create reports

Best regards,
Nauris

Hey Nauris!

Thanks for the tip! I’ve tried that but say for the month of Jan (column) I filter out the "NA"s, then rows where other months with non -“NA”, but have “NA” for Jan will be filtered out as well. I only want to remove a row if all 5 month columns has “NA” on it!
Thank u!

Hi @san

Could you please post a screenshot (be sure to blur out sensitive information) of your current report to better understand how to do the filtering?

Thanks!
Nauris

Hey!

So as shown in the image, rows with all 3 columns being “NA” such as the 1st-4th rows, should be dropped. However, rows with say one “non-NA” - eg the 5th row, should remain, and the cell for Jan 2023 and Mar 2023 should still remain as NA.

Hope this clarifies!

Thank you!