Report with coloumn "issue created year ago" or previuos period problem

Hi I Create a report on the number of ticket that in Column has the member calculated previous year or previous period.
when selecting a single period (exmaple. quarter year… or else) the report works fine, if I make a filter for multiple period (ex Q1 and Q2) the report misses the calculation…

Do you have any suggestions?

thanks for the support

Hi @fabiovilla,

I am sorry you had to wait so long for a response. Suppose you have the Time dimension in the report pages and calculate the number of issues created in the period prior to the selected with a formula similar to the one below:

([Measures].[Issues created],
[Time].CurrentHierarchyMember.PrevMember)

In the case of multiple selections, eazyBI has trouble determining the previous member. You can help by iterating through the members currently selected. Then, for each selected member, you can determine the previous one, retrieve the desired measure value, and sum them. A calculated measure similar to the one below should do the trick:

CASE WHEN [Time].CurrentHierarchyMember.Name = 'AggregatePageMembers' -- multiple selections in pages
THEN
Sum(
  ChildrenSet([Time].CurrentHierarchyMember),
  ([Time].CurrentMember.PrevMember,[Measures].[Issues created])
)
ELSE -- default behavior with one member selected
([Measures].[Issues created],
[Time].CurrentHierarchyMember.PrevMember)
END

Please visit the eazyBI documentation page for more information on defining calculated measures -​ Calculated measures and members.

Best,
Roberts // support@eazybi.com