Showing Tests linked to Stories

I am attempting to create a report of number of Test issue types linked to Stories in a single project.
For the most part it works, but a large number of Tests appear to be missing. I am importing based on a custom field using the “relates to” link type, configured as follows:

[jira.customfield_tests]
name = "Tests"
outward_link = "relates to"
issue_type = "Test"
multiple_values = true

This creates an issue property called “Issue Tests”, which is

[Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember.get('Tests')

The problem is, for many of my Stories, the list of related Tests is incomplete. For example, I have one Story which has 17 Tests linked via the “relates to” link type. The eazyBI report only shows one.
All the Tests are linked in exactly the same way, using the same link type. All are within the one single project.

I’ve attempted to change the configuration a number of times, using inward/outward links (both are the same), and reimported a number of times. No luck, still just the one linked Test. Any help appreciated!
Thanks.

I have added dimension = true and it works for me

[jira.customfield_tests]
name = "Tests"
issue_type = "Test"
dimension = true
measure = true
multiple_values = true

I have managed to resolve this problem, but adding the incoming link direction as well. It seems both are needed to show all “related to” issues:

[jira.customfield_tests]
name = "Tests"
inward_link = "relates to"
issue_type = "Test"
multiple_values = true
4 Likes

Hi Pete,

Greate! Yes, your solution is correct. Sometimes, from Jira side, the link type name for inward and outward links are the same (relates to) and, consecuently, issues might be linked with both; then you may want to add both directions in the definition.

Ilze / support@eazybi.com