Showing the list of fix version by name and by project

Hello,

I have a dashboard by project.
For each dashboard, I have 3 filters on the page : Project, Issue type and Fix version

All dashboard used the same charts. The diffrence is based on my page filters

If i select the filter all fix version, on my dashboard, i can see 3 subcategory filters : archived, released and unreleased

If i select the filter all fix version grouped by name, I see what I want : the fix version name but for all project.

So how can I see the fix version grouped by name but only for my project selected on my dashboard filter common page ?

Thanks for your help

Hello @apilette,

For now eazyBI does not support value limitation in page filters based on selected values in other filters, for example, selected project in Project dimension does not limit the drop-down list of versions available in Fix Version dimension.

We are looking for an appropriate solution to make this dependency between filter values, but I can not give any estimates on this. We will post an update there when anything changes regarding this.

Best,
Zane / support@eazyBI.com

1 Like

Hi @zane.baranovska , Have you managed to set up this feature that allows limit in page filters based on selected values in other filters ( selected Project and limit the drop-down list of versions available in Fix Version dimension for this Project ) ?
Regards

Hi @marinakokina,
We have scheduled this feature for the upcoming major eazyBI version. I can not give a precise estimate of when it will be released but I will put an update here.

Best,

Thank you @zane.baranovska

Hello,

Any updates ? we really need this features in our dashboard because it presents a security breach that every one can see other projects and specially fix versions

Please Help

Hi @nour,

We are still working on this feature. And I can not give you an estimate of when it is going to be released.
I will put an update here when it is included in the eazyBI version.

Best,

@zane.baranovska - Any update on this request?

Hi,
I wanted to let you know that we have released eazyBI version 6.5 this summer. We included the feature to have the Nonempty option in the Pages in this version.

Please see a list of all changes: Changelog - eazyBI for Jira

best,
Gerda // support@eazyBI.com