Sum multiple selection members cumulative and calculate percentage depending on issue date

Hey guys,

i have one problem. I would like to sum multiple selection members cumulative and calculate the percentage of it depending on following measures(if issue with approval date is empty or overdue then set the value to 1 and if Review date is empty or overdue then set it 0,5 otherwise 0). Do it for all issues and calculate them cumulative and devide it with all issues to get percentage(already know how to do this).

Status for example: Open, Rework, Closed
Location for example: Berlin, Munich, etc.

I am very frustrating at the moment…I get wrong results all the time. They are close but not correct.
It would be great if you can help me. Thank you so much.

Hi,

The general solution for the cases like this might be with the following:
-) make the measure work fine at the issue level. You can add the Issue dimension, expand it to the Issue level and check if your calculation of 0, 0.5 and 1 is working fine

-) For the cumulative, you can create a calculation iterating over all the issues and counting the total. The formula might be like this:

NonZero(Sum(
  Filter(Descendants([Issue].CurrentMember,[Issue].[Issue]),
    [Measures].[Issues created]>0
  ),
  [Measures].[My measure 0-1-0.5]
))

We need more details on your case. It is recommended to apply for the support for the solution; we will be able to provide better guidance.

Janis, eazyBI support