Table - hide rows

Hi,

I’ve created a table, but I wish to get rid of the 2 rows:

“+ Reminders”
“Reminders per user”

I only want a simple list. Any idea how I can do this ?
Even, I do not understand why the “+ Reminders” is there.

Noticed that the “Reminders per user” is a calculated members,.
It is just a way to remove the “(none)” value, like this:
Aggregate(
Except(
[Reminders].Members,
[Reminders].[(none)]
)
)

PS: noticed that later I wish to convert it into a line graph, and I also need to hide all the totals (“+ Reminders” & “Reminders per user”)

Thanks

Hi @cdemez

You can do one of the following:

1. Collapse and unselect “Reminders per users”; then select in rows “All Reminders” member alone, expand it, and manually remove “All Reminders” and (none) rows. You would get all real users.

2. Or you can use the calculated member “Reminders per user”; only it needs to be modified. The current formula looks for all members of the dimension, including the default or “All Reminders” member itself (as it also is a member of the Reminders dimension), but you need to include only users from the Reminder level. See the difference in the documentation: Except

Aggregate(
 Except(
  [Reminders].[Reminders].Members,
  [Reminders].[(none)]
 )
)

Please check the correct level name in this part: [Reminders].[Reminders].Members (if the level is in single or plural form); use MDX autocomplete to get it right.

Now you can select this “Reminders per user” in the report rows, expand it, and remove the row “Reminders per user” (click on the row and select the option “Remove”).

Best,
Ilze, support@eazybi.com