Tempo planned hours as property

Hi Community ,
There is a “Issue hours spent” pre-defined property , are there any method that I can implement for “Tempo planned hours” to behave like “Issue hours spent”

When I want to filter issues created on a specific day by Time Dimension( I add “issue created” measure for this ) , I can see total hours spent with “Issue hours spent” , but when I add “Tempo planned hours”, I think context changes and issues created on that day also planned on that day(created earlier) listed.

I need a property for Tempo planned hours like "“Issue hours spent” or other workaround

Thanks

Hi tozay,
Welcome to the eazyBI community!

Planned hours is not a property field, because eazyBI supports data import for planned time on issue level and also project level.

Try changing the Time dimension context with the following formula:

([Measures].[Tempo planned hours],
[Time].CurrentHierarchy.DefaultMember)

This calculation should show all Tempo planned hours for the issues or projects that are included in the report.

I hope this helps.

Best,
Ilze

1 Like

Hi Ilze ,
Thank you very much, I already tried that but when I want to filter created issues on one specific Day like Nov 2,2023 ,it still lists issues planned on that date but created earlier then selected date.

Best Regards,
Tarik

Hi tozay,

To filter only created issues, add a row filter on Issues created > 0. You can later remove this column, and the filter will stay.

Best,
Ilze

Hi Ilze ,
Thank you very much , adding row filter solves our issue which is enough for us , just FYI, removing filter restores report to its previous state in our side.

Thanks again,
Best Regards,
Tarik

Hi tozay,

Yes, removing the filter will restore the report to the previous state.
What I meant was - if you do not need to see the column that was used in the filter, you can remove the column, but the filter will stay.

Best,
Ilze