Time Spent by member of a group

We have a group of 20 consultants that have been asked to show what they spent time on each week. I dont want to create a team in tempo (long story) so I’m trying to put a report together for them. They will be working in different squads on all different jira projects so i need to show ANY issue that they have logged time to, I tried the following and brought into a few different dashboards in jira but its not working (I keep getting time recorded by people not in this user group)

worklogAuthor in membersOf(“Consultant”)
issueFunction in workLogged(“inGroup Consultant”)

Im going to try to do this in eazybi but im a newbie still. I do NOT want to bring in every issue, only those that a member of this group logged time to. Im thinking i’d create a new account and use some jql vs projects but since the ones above didn’t work, im stuck. Any suggestions on how to set this up?

Hi @kleinj3

You can set this up by selecting the “Logged by Group” for import in the eazyBI import settings, in the additional options tab. After the import, the Logged by Group dimension will be available in the dimension section. You should be able to find the desired group in the members of this dimension. Please have a look at our documentation page for more information on where to enable this option - https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/data-import/jira-issues-import#JiraIssuesImport-AdditionaldimensionsforusergroupsandIntervaldimensions.

Kind regards,
Roberts // eazyBI support

Thanks @roberts.cacus . is there a way to only import any issue that members of this group have logged time to? i’d assume i could use jql vs selecting projects but as noted above, the queries above, when pulled into a tempo report or dashboard are showing work from members NOT in this group. I dont want to import every project every night