Time Stamp of Transitions that happen multiple times within the same status

Hi,

We have a workflow which contains a QA Complete transition that loops back to the same status it left each time a channel is delivered. For example if we had an issue which had PPC, CRM & Affiliates channels then QA -> QA Complete would occur 3 times before transitioning to the next Status once all channels were in.

I am trying to isolate the specific timestamp of each of these transitions so that I can ascertain if any particular channel is consistently behind. I tried the below calculated measure but unfortunately it just returns the timestamp of that Transition Status.

TimestampToDate((
[Measures].[Transition to last timestamp],
[Transition].[QA Complete => QA Complete],
[Digital Channels].[PPC])
)

Many Thanks
Carly

Hi Carly,

If the Digital Channels field is imported with the enabled option of the “Import value changes,” you can isolate the transitions of that field using the hidden dimension “Transition field.”

The formula for finding the time of the last transition to the value:

TimestampToDate(
  ([Measures].[Transition to first timestamp],
   [Transition Field].[Digital Channels],
   [Digital Channels].[PPC])
)

Kindly,
Janis, eazyBI support

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. I tried the above but unfortunately it doesn’t work and still brings back the last time stamp of the QA Complete transition rather than the individual channel transition time.

Within import options, the custom field Digital Channels is being imported as a dimension but it does not have an option to enable ‘Import Value Changes’. Is this due to the field type?

Many Thanks
Carly

Hi,

I just wanted to add a screenshots for context of where this field is pulling from within Jira. The channels and their timestamps are visible on the Trackers tab in grid form.