Unable to pull data to custom fields in eazy BI

We initially imported insight custom fields to eazy BI for reporting. But it does not pull data into those fields.
Then as an alternative, we created text custom fields in JIRA to copy data from insight custom fields. We imported these new custom fields to eazy BI instead of insight custom fields. But still data is not populating when we use these fields as dimensions or measures.

We also have edited field configurations in eazy BI advanced settings. Now it shows values for one field but not all values. It shows 7 out of 8 values.
Also for all other fields it shows nothing still.
Please assist. URGENT !!!

Hi @Ragini ,

Welcome to the eazyBI community. I will share the answer I sent to you in our support conversation:

It seems you managed to make it work by copying the Insight field data to text fields.

Regarding supporting the new “Insight object” custom fields in Jira natively, we do have an improvement regarding that in our backlog. I added your vote to it. Currently, I don’t have any estimates, but we will let you know once there are any developments.

Best,
Roberts // support@eazybi.com

Hi @Ragini ,

I have good news. We implemented the “Insight in Jira Service Management” custom field integration in eazyBI for the “Insight Object” type fields. Please see the updated eazyBI documentation page for more details - Insight Asset Management - eazyBI for Jira.

Best,
Roberts // support@eazybi.com