Working with the Calculated Measures of Issues at the top levels (Assignees, Project)

Hello there!
Thank you for this amazing app!
I am terribly sorry for attaching photos, not screenshots, but I have limited access to the Internet and can’t send that kind of information to my personal mail.
For all the time we used your plugin, your built-in Measures were enough for us.
But now I have to create the report with the statistic on users and some details of their issues in a certain time period.
In our JIRA every Issue has a “Standart deadline” measure ([Issue Нормативный срок]) and a “Planned deadline” measure ([Issue Планируемый срок исполнения]).
So in the report I have to show the count of Delays ([Просрочка]) of the current Issues and the average value of the Delay ([Просрочка])
So, first of all, for Issues I define the new Measure [Просрочка] that returns
DateDiffDays([Measures].[Issue Нормативный срок],Now())
or
DateDiffDays([Measures].[Issue Планируемый срок исполнения],Now())
in differet cases (Status, non-Empty values etc.).

(pic.1)

Next step - I tried to determine the Count and Average value of the Delay as a function of time
And the calculation is correct on the level of the project.

(pic.2)

But I can’t define the context of the specific assignee so the value is the same for every assignee.
(pic.3-5)

Please help me to determine the correct calculations and aggregate it for every levels of my Measures (Issue -> Project -> Assignee).
Again sorry for the quality of the photos (and their composition) and possible errors in my english.

Thank you for your time and best regards!
Sasha.

Hi,

In this case, you may want now to explore “Descendants” function possibilities to run the issue level calculation on any level for your report.
Try creating a new calculated member in “Measures” dimension which will use the value from your previous measure:

NonZero(
AVG(
Filter(
Descendants([Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember,[Issue].[Issue]),
[Measures].[Issues created]>0
AND
[Measures].[Просрочка]<>0
),
[Measures].[Просрочка]
)
)

This one would calculate AVG results and similar (by adjusting the function on codeline2) you could create for SUM

Martins / eazyBI support