Xray Test plan execution status

Hi Zane,

Thank you so much, now we had this measure, and it is super faster with large xRay test plans, and it gives the same statics as we are expecting.

But what I found with this measure is that it doesn’t filter the values when a custom field dimension added in rows. (Same we did with above MDX)

Best regards,
Seif

This issue of performance is resolved, it is not due to the MDX calculation mentioned above but instead it is because of another selected dimension for status execution selected in columns, once that dimension is removed that would no longer be any performance issue even with test plan having large tests.

Unfortunately, I noticed an issue with the statics in the new reports when I used the “TestRunStatus” dimension instead of the “Xray Test Run Status” dimension. The “TestRunStatus” doesn’t give the last run only instead it gives the cumulative execution of a test. (Also mentioned in 12150/3)

Hi @zane.baranovska,

I hope you’re doing well.

We noticed an error in the calculation when we selected multiple test plans at the same time.

The report context is as following:

Pages:

• Test Plan.

Rows:

• A Jira custom field.

Columns:

• Xray Test Plan Last Run Status (Your calculation taken from above)
  • Xray Test Run Status dimension

The issue happens when we select multiple more than one test plan then the calculation will be wrong.

For e.g. I selected two test plans and I had in the column Pass: 11 (instead of having 15)

The error happens with the Fail column as well. Can you please check this from your side? Any help would be really appreciated. It is as urgent issue for us.

Thank you,
Seif