Ability to create custom date dimension

Hello support,
This one is tricky!! I have a need to create a report with a dimension comprised of numeric # of weeks from a milestone date like a release date. The time dimension is yyyyww, but there is unique numeric number of how many weeks away from the milestone this is for a particular project. This should be able to handle the number of weeks before and after the milestone date.

I have added a screen shot of what my other tools does.
a_week_num - represents the number of weeks from a date we call Alpha
po_week_num - represents the number of weeks from a date we call PO
PRQ_week_num - represents the number of weeks from a date we call PRQ
then you have the WWstartdate - I dont need that
then the program or project
then the yyyyww.

I have also added the report I want to create. this report aligns programs with different start dates, by aligning them on the yyyyww based on the a_week_num dates.

Capture2

eazyBI does not have a dimension representing the dynamic days. However, here is an example report you can consider creating for this.

You can define calculated members in Time dimension representing dynamic weeks you would like to analyze (for example, -10, -9, -8, -7, -6, -5, - 4, -3, -2, -1, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) one member for each dynamic week using the number (either positive or negative) as a name for this calculated member:

[Time].DefaultMember

Add those calculated members in the report in the desired order.

Then you can use a calculated member to retrieve issues (for example, Open issues) at the end of the dynamic week from some particular date (for example, Version release date):

-- you can use any measure here, I used open issues:
([Measures].[Open issues],

-- this will go back/forth in time:
[Time].CurrentHierarchy.Levels("Day").DateMember
(DateAdddays(
  [Measures].[Version release date], 
  -- add days (+/-) based on dynamic release week number multiplied by 7 days
  Cast([Time].CurrentMember.Key as Integer) * 7
 )))

Here is my report example for Fix version and the burndown line of Open issues starting with -10 week till version release:

Daina / support@eazybi.com