Add fiscal week

Is there a way of showing fiscal weeks in time? I’m looking at being able to report things on a fiscal week rather than standard week and can’t see this option. I’m very new to eazyBI so forgive me if this is an obvious thing! :slight_smile:

Hi @AnthonyB,

Time dimension has several hierarchies - default, Weekly and Fiscal. Currently, there is no default way to define fiscal calendar by weeks and days - by default you can only define to start the fiscal year in another month.

We have a feature of this in our development backlog to create a Fiscal weekly hierarchy, but I can not provide any estimates. We will post an update here in this conversation when anything changes.

Best,
Zane / support@eazyBI.com

thanks for the response. I’ll just wait for the new features when they get done then.

Hi @zane.baranovska has this moved any closer to being released yet? It would be such a useful feature for me and I’m sure many other users too.

Hi @AnthonyB,

We haven’t forgotten about adding Fiscal weekly hierarchy to Time dimension and agree with you that it would be a significant improvement. I am sorry to say; it takes more time to develop as we are looking for a more general approach on how to add more custom hierarchies to Time dimension.

Best,
Zane / support@eazyBI.com