Advanced Roadmaps dimensions

Hello - When using the Advanced Roadmaps dimensions in a report it is only pulling the key(Id) and not the summary title

eazyBI imports Advanced Roadmaps data import for Server/DC and Cloud as well. Please note. You would need additional configuration in Cloud as we can’t detect it Portfolio by default during import. We build additional advanced roadmap dimensions for any parent level based on Epic Link and Parent Link.

Parent Link dimension is needed for building hierarchy but it might not work well in reports. Parent Link dimension contains issue keys only.

We suggest using dimensions with a name pattern Advanced Roadmaps [level name]. They will represent a particular level better and will show issue key + summary.
In my example, I have several Advanced Roadmap dimensions for Program, Feature, Epic, and Story levels:

Here I used the Advanced Roadmaps Program dimension in my report to count all issues by program:

If you do not see the issue key and summary for Advanced roadmaps dimensions, please make sure your import options pick up those issues for import. We can show details for imported issues only. Check project selection and/or JQL queries in import options.

Daina / support@eazybi.com