Advanced settings - Source file

I have reports based on 2 data sources:

• JIRA
  • Excel file: allows you to have additional information on reporters and in particular whether the reporter belongs to a squad or not.

I would like to be able to filter the graphics by displaying only tickets created by members outside the squads.
So I added the following calculated member
Aggregate (
Filter (
[Reporter]. [User]. Members,
IsEmpty ([Reporter] .CurrentHierarchyMember.getString (‘Squad’))
)
)
The graphics being very slow to display, I would like to add a precalculated custom fields via the advanced settings indicating whether the ticket was created by a member of a squad or not.

Is it possible to use source file elements in the advanced settings in addition to JIRA data?

Hi!

It is great you managed to import a user property in Jira issues cube.

Now, you have an option to make a custom hierarchy in Reporter dimension based on this property: Create reports - eazyBI
You would get a Reporter dimension Squad hierarchy.

Using a custom hierarchy is much faster, as you have direct access to all users without Squad: they would be under [(none)] member of this Reporter dimension Squad hierarchy.

You may use this member directly in the report together with measure “Issues created”.
Another option, if you need, let’s say, a pie chart with two slices - created by non-squad users or any squd users - you may want to create two measures where you incorporate this (none) member:

Issues created by non-squad users:

([Measures].[Issues created],
 [Reporter.Squad].[(none)])

Issues created by any squad users (all minus created by non-squad users):

[Measures].[Issues created] -  
([Measures].[Issues created],
 [Reporter.Squad].[(none)])

Use both measures in the report.

Best,
Ilze / support@eazybi.com

Perfect, it works well.

Thanks !