Aggregrate remaining estimated hours of issues onto Epic Deliverable status

Hi,

I’m looking for help on the following:

We have introduced a deliverable status on the epic level which presents if the epic is actionable, pending by customer or pending for us.

I would like to show for each epic how many remaining estimated hours are available on the tasks under the epic, categorized by Epic deliverable status. So for example we get an overview of the amount of “remaining estimated hours per epic deliverable status”. To make it a bit more difficult we want to show in each quarter of a year how many remaining estimated hours there are per deliverable status and when these hours are expected to be due.

Instead of showing the epic level on the left in the table, we show the project name.

Hope this is clear enough, please find below screenshot with some items hidden.

Look forward to hear from you.

Thanks,
Gerben

Hi @Gerben_de_Lange ,

Please have a look at the linked community post - Calculating Total user stories based on epics fields - #2 by janis.plume.

There you can see parameters for the eazyBI advanced settings that will define a new JavaScript calculated custom field passing the desired field value down from Epics to Stories, etc.

See more details on JavaScript calculated custom fields here - JavaScript calculated custom fields - eazyBI for Jira.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Best,

Roberts // support@eazybi.com