Assist with creating Test Status counts

I’m sure this has been asked before, but I can’t seem to find a way to make it work!

I want to count the number of Test Cases in each status.

I have created “calculated measures” as:

[measures].[Blocked] = [Zephyr Test Status].[BLOCKED] and it returns nothing. I have done the same with Execution method and it returns an accurate count.

If i use “Zephyr Test Execution Count” in my report I get all status’s but cannot access them individually. So can’t use in additional calculations like % Complete or % in flight.

Anyone have ideas or the solution?

Hi,

The measure is a core of the report that binds data together from different perspectives. Therefore each report should contain at least one predefined measure. In a similar way, each calculated measure should refer to some other predefined measure. A measure is the treasure!

You might want to start with Zephyr specific measure Zephyr tests with executions and dimension Zephyr Test Status. To get the percentage of execution distribution by status, use option Add calculated (https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/analyze-and-visualize/create-reports#Createreports-Addstandardcalculationsbasedonaselectedmeasure).

The report might look like this:

Best,
Zane / support@eazyBI.com