Bugs created due to a concret status transition

Hello, I need help please.

With this measure I have managed to count the number of issues that have ever passed through this status (Error in UAT) in a Sprint. In the project going through this status usually leads to a bug creation in that issue.

([Measures].[Transitions from status issues count], [Transition Status].[Error in UAT])

What I am trying to do now is to count the number of bugs created due to those issues that have passed through Error in UAT status. Simplifying the idea is to count the number of bugs created inside those issues (that have gone through Error in UAT) in the sprint. Maybe it would be a mix of the previous measure and this one.

([Measures].[Sprint issues added], [Issue Type].[Bug])

What I want in the end is to differentiate the bugs created as a result of the Error in UAT status from the bugs that are created during the development phase or bugs that are added to the sprint unexpectedly and are not related to any sprint issue.

Thank you very much in advance

Hi,

I assume that “bugs created inside issues” in your case means the use of the specific issue links. So the first step in the solution for this use case is to import the Issue links.
That requires a specific configuration described in the documentation: Import issue links - eazyBI for Jira.

The links can be configured in two directions; perhaps the best way for your use case is to import the link for the respective Bug holding the issue inside which the bug is created.

The idea then is to filter the Bugs assigned to the sprint with the link to the issue from the same sprint.

We have a demo account with several examples of how to count the linked issues:
https://eazybi.com/accounts/22010/cubes/Issues

Kindly,
Janis, eazyBI support