Calculate Custom Field for Issues with specific Labels

Hello,
I’m trying to create a report that calculates modified ‘Custom Story Points’ for Issues closed in Sprint with specific Labels. In order to do so, I’ve created multiple calculated members that look like

[Label].[test_labels_name1]
[Label].[test_labels_name2]

And as the next step, I’ve added a ‘Sprint’ filter on the Pages level and created a new ‘Mapping of the Custom Story Points’ Measure ’ (decimal format),

[Sprint].CurrentHierarchyMember,
 CASE 
   WHEN [Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember.Get('Custom Story Points') = 1.00 THEN 2
   WHEN [Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember.Get('Custom Story Points') = 2.00 THEN 3.5
   ELSE 0
 END 
)

The problem here is that in the generated report 0 value is always returned in the cell, however when I’m making a drill-through issue, in the opened window I see that a proper calculation was performed with every Issue, but the total is always 0.
On the other side, when I’m changing my Measure to the next one, the situation is vice-versa: correct calculation in the report and broken in the drill-through view.

Sum(
  [Issue].[Issue].Members, 
  CASE 
    WHEN [Measures].[Custom Story Points closed].Value = 1.00 THEN 2
    WHEN [Measures].[Custom Story Points closed].Value = 2.00 THEN 3.5 
    ELSE 0
  END 
)

Can you please help to understand what is wrong with my calculations?

Hello @y_boiar,
Welcome to eazyBI community!​

​You mentioned that modified “Customer Story Points” are to be calculated for specific labels.
​In the measures you sent, I don’t see any labels mentioned, that would indicate when to adjust the story points. Could you please clarify how you would like to integrate those labels into the calculations?
​It would also be very beneficial to know what you currently have in Rows and Pages. Maybe you can take a screenshot of your report?

​Looking forward to hearing from you!
​Elita from support@eazybi.com