Calculate time an issue stayed in a project

Hello everyone,

I am trying to create a measure of the following.

1. Date when an issue is moved to Project A
  2. Date when an issue is moved to Project B
  3. Date when an issue is moved out of Project A
  4. Date when an issue is moved out of Project B
  5. Trying to derive the time an issue stayed in a particular project. e.g. By finding out the difference in hours & minutes by subtracting (1) from (2)

The objective is to find out the time an issue stayed in a particular project and how fast it is moved. Before the issue is moved to the appropriate stream’s dev project, they are first verified by the L2 support team in Project A and moved to Project B. In Project B, they are verified by QA team whether they are reproducible or for any missing information and then moved to appropriate stream’s project e.g. Project C, D, E, etc. The goal is to find out how much time the support team takes to move the issue to the QA team’s project (i.e Project A -> Project B) and how much time the QA team takes to move the issue to the appropriate stream’s project (i.e. Project B -> Project X).

I am using licensed version of EasyBI Plugin for Jira Cloud. It would be great if someone can help me out with any possible information or link which will help me to create this. I tried searching, but couldn’t find anything relevant to the topic.

1 Like

I am also interested in this subject. I would like to be able to identify an issue that moved from one project to another and knowing when, how long it was in Project A before moving to Project B, is also desired.