Calculating total available hours

I am trying to create a report that shows how many hours are available at the user level. This is in Tempo as the workload scheme for a specific user. I would like to extract that to build a report that shows;

Total hours available against total hours utilised as this would help us understand how well we are tracking time?

This is the type of report I would like to be able to produce:

Hi @Spudza75,

eazyBI for Jira Cloud has integration with Tempo Planner and provides measure “Tempo planned hours” for each user. Then you may use this measure and Tempo worksheet measures “Hours spent” or “Tempo billed hours” to calculate the Utilisation % (see picture below).

Integration with Tempo Planner is not available for the Server version yet. We are still working on it and will post and update there when the solution is in place.

Best,
Zane / support@eazyBI.com

Thank you very much for the response. I am using the server version so will wait for the update to confirm this is available for server. :grinning:

Support for measure Tempo planned hours and for dimensions Logged by Team described by Zane is released for Server/Data Center in version 6.1.

See more in our documentation for support on Tempo

Daina / support@eazybi.com

2 Likes