Can't track Issues opened from more than 15 days

Hi, I’m trying to track the number of issues opened for more than 15 days but the results are tricky.
This is my algorithm (implemented as measure calculated field)

Nonzero(
count(
Filter(
Descendants([Issue].Currentmember,[Issue].[Issue]),
[Measures].[Issue status] <> “Closed”
AND [Measures].[Issue status] <> “Resolved”
AND [Measures].[Issue status] <> “Solved”
AND DateDiffDays(
[Issue].CurrentMember.get(‘Created at’),
[Time].CurrentHierarchyMember.Startdate
) > 14
)
)
)

I expect to have a list of months (using the time dimension) and the number of issues that WAS opened for more than 15 days on each month.

But the result is very different. I have the following problems:

• The result number is not matching with the expectation.
  • When I drill results to issue… the number of issues shown is not matching with the “counted” number.
  • When I try to filter issues by project (using Pages feature) this algorithm simply ignores it.

Can you help me with this?

Thank you very much

Best regards

Hi,

Please try the following code:

NonZero(
Count(
Filter(
Descendants([Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember,[Issue].[Issue]),
[Measures].[Issue status] <> "Closed"
AND [Measures].[Issue status] <> "Resolved"
AND [Measures].[Issue status] <> "Solved"
AND
DateInPeriod([Measures].[Issue created date],
[Time].CurrentHierarchyMember)
AND
[Measures].[Issues created]>0
AND
DateBeforePeriodEnd(
    [Issue].CurrentMember.get('Created at'),

AND
  DateBeforePeriodEnd(
    DateAddDays(
      [Issue].CurrentMember.get('Created at'), 15),
)
)
)

That should filter only currently not resolved issues (by issue status) which were created in the displayed month and left opened for more than 15 days in the displayed month.

Martins / eazyBI support

Hi martins, your help is really valuable to me and the proposed script works like a charm but it is not throwing exactly what I want.

I configured it as measure calculated field, in the other dimension I set Time with the last 6 months (Jun,Jul,Aug…)

What I want: Show how many opened issues older than 15 days we had on Jun, Jul, etc… and today.

What your script shows: A list of current opened issues older than 15 days and when they was created (3 in Jun, 2 in Jul, 8 in Aug etc…)

I don’t know if the target is clear. I’m really confused, tried to write several scripts but no luck on that.

Hi,

Could you please share the exported report definition or the layout of your current report (what dimensions do you have in rows/columns/pages etc.)?

Best regards