Chart showing Resolved story points based on "Was in" type value in JQL

Hello -

I’m in the process of building out a report that shows across my team the total story points that were worked on by an individual assignee. Essentially, I’m trying to use a “was in” value that is available in JQL within Eazybi. Since the group doesn’t have subtasks reflected across every issue, I have to go with available story points.

Does anyone know if this is possible, and if so how I can show this information?

Hi @tfitzgerald

“Was in” in JQL usually means to look at historical values for the field.
eazyBI imports the cahnge history by default for “Priority”, “Assignee”, “Resolution” and you can use “Story points history” measure with them.

Additionally you could use advanced settings do define change import for other custom fields only if they are single-select.
https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/data-import/custom-fields/advanced-settings-for-custom-fields#Advancedsettingsforcustomfields-Importchangesofcustomfielddimensions

Once custom field is imported as dimension with change history you could use a “Time” dimension and measure “Story points history” to see the number of story points at particular time period with the particular custom field value that you can define in the MDX calculation

Martins / eazyBI team