Combine two page filters

I have a dashboard with 3 reports on it. The first 2 reports are dealing with a users current assigned issues. Report 1 is a display of those issues in a table and Report 2 is a pie chart of those issues by Product. These two share a common filter of Assignee.

Report 3 is a users logged time for a given timeframe. The way this is setup, its looking at the Work Log of the given user. I have made the user a page filter of Logged By and added it as a common filter.

The issue is that the Assignee and Logged By user filters are the same set of users. I would like to combine these into one filter so that I can filter the entire dashboard when I select a user. Currently, I have to select both filters and set them to the same user.

How do I combine these together for my dashboard?

Hi @jwarren ,
Welcome to the eazyBI community! Thanks for posting your question!

I’m afraid you cannot combine two dimensions into one filter, however, you might consider a solution described in the community post here: Compare Assignee with Logged By and check ou tour Demo report using the same approach here: Logged hours by user on assigned and unassigned issues - Issues - Jira Demo - eazyBI. The solution will allow you to keep Assignee dimension in rows and return the logged hours against the Assignee user who logged the hours.

Best wishes,

Elita from support@eazybi.com